I still am human...

……..and…just about what the hell is my Mistake? I do not have lordship over being “absolute”. If I can be absolute, then I guess, I am as good if not better as God. But, the reality is that, I am 100% human, with a mortal spirit, tinctured feelings, intense emotions and breathe as much oxygen as any other living human would.

Why is this utter conflict of being pushed into a world of relativism and measured as an absolute?

Right from the time we are born, Oh.. this fella, He is a lil dark than my cousin’s child, this child is calm - you should see the child in my appartmetn complex – The doctor annoices – This child is a lil under weight than…acceptable…….life goes on….and comes School --- oh my ! he is so good, he is so bad…he is this …he is that…..come to teen age ….. He is so behaved….he is vrillaint…he is sporty….he is handsome..he is shappby…….start working….he is dependable…he is successful…he is a failure….he is this …heis that…..and even when one eventually dies….oh!..he was such a man…he is good…he is bad…..and even the tombstone mocks….someone says…. Oh..that tomb stone is better…..

What the f$#& is wrong with people. Can’t life ever be for a moment with out a comparison… and against what stupid this are you comparing….some thing relative….and all we morons are still existing in the relativism world….so why do some relative items become so freaking absolutes..

The worst part … some one reads this blog…and says…. John is actually not like so #$%^%! all the time….. what the hell….can’t you NOT compare….

Oh Yes!... if I say, don’t compare….I would mean, treat me as absolute….and reality is …I am not absolute…..

@#%$@#^&(&!#$#$$%^$

Comments

The Goddess said…
i absolutely abhor comparisons much the same as you... :P

c'mon john, cheer up, smile a little brighter, look ahead...