Mistaken Identity? Mis(ed)takable Identity....

Once in while, comes a point when you start reading those old scribbled pages, from school days, where you penned down – “I want to be a __________ “, or chance upon some old mail, find one small lil prize that you won in a competition so BIG, that you almost forgot about it, or read your own BLOG at 2 AM, and wonder…..

Hello, was that me? Is it a Mistaken Identity, Mis(ed)takable Identity (ala an Identity that I missed, and that which should be taken). Like the old saying goes, ‘the faintest ink is better than the sharpest memory”, each of those scribbled long forgotten pages, left behind an imprint of a “slice of our personality”, and when we chance upon the same, wonder, Hey, Is that me…?

“Hello, is it me that you looking for???...cos I wonder who you are, I wonder what you do... are you sometimes feeling lonely or someone love's you”

We look so different when we look back at those chanced slices of ourselves, a self that -sometimes we wonder in awe, laugh out in pure merry, smile at ‘oh my!.. Wonderful!”. Probing further, is it not the same thing that we actually strive for, every single day? That we be someone - we can feel proud about, sigh a smile of satisfaction, and revel in a lil sense of awe(d) achievement ?

How wonderful it would be, if only we could pause a lil while every day, to look back and say…oh…nice to know I was this…and even better, I am now here – The deep sense of satisfaction can fill our chests with so much pride (read positive energy) that, we can look up the future as – I will look on this day 10 yrs from now, and smile…and say… ‘oh my!.. Wonderful!”.

How we end, matters more that how we began!. We make so many beginnings everyday, for so many things – I fantasize and visualize Myself, looking on TODAY, as a forgotten scribbled paper, 10, 20, 30 yrs from now, and would I smile? Would I still do the same thing? Would…I raise my head in Pride or …have a tear so heavy that a drop of it can shatter the ground beneath me?

I search for the Mistaken Identity, Mis(ed)takable Identity… and pray, that I get lost many a times and find many a such Mistaken Identities over the next years, as I live on.

As I always believe, you need courage to love – even more courage than you can imagine to love yourself today, just the way you are – There in I guess, I will be scribbling more pages that I can lose in time, and discover in time.

Wishing to be lost and wishing to be found, all over again, and again and again…..

That's me Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you have been discovering a lot of new sides of yourself?

One thing I can say, I can see that you have grown a lot in the last couple of years, and I should add - you have grown to be more interesting and a bit more complex.