I am on FaceBook

And finally, I am on the Facebook- something, I resisted a long time - why - just not the virtual networking types. I still pick the phone and call the person I want to get in touch with.

Nothing replaces the voice I say.

However, it's surprising to see some many living out "virtual lives" out in the wireless world.

....And in these virtual worlds too,(though I am just a few hours old) I observe people fighting the same battles - expectations, joy, broken hearts, stalking, disappointments and crushes.

Now one might argue, hey, these are the same humans online - are they really? - I still rather hear the angry / sweet voices, would like if some one would hit me in person than send a virtual punch, and a real kiss :-) - any takers for the virtual form? Hehehehehe

Yet still,the unwired world is "connecting" more and more by the second

~To life
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Comments

sam said…
it's all the same. except all fights are public and there's a lot more masala. and oh, you can't play farmville on the phone!