Leverage

That’s my theme for the blog marathon (if I can call it that).

Let me go back in time – once long ago, really really long ago, when man was still in the Garden of Eden, and springs of water came up from the land to water the plants, and all the man had to do, was to enjoy God’s presence and enjoy all that he was given – there was no leverage! – And then quoting Milton –

“Of Mans First Disobedience, and the Fruit
Of that Forbidden Tree, whose mortal taste
Brought Death into the World, and all our woe,
With loss of EDEN, till one greater Man
Restore us, and regain the blissful Seat,
Sing Heav'nly Muse, that on the secret top
Of OREB, or of SINAI, didst inspire…..”

And man’s solution to the Woe was primarily based on leverage – A leverage of future possibilities for an exchange price for the present. So - I will write about leverage of time, of money, of love, or relationships, of God, of religion, of politics and much more.

So – my audience - what is the first ‘leverage’ topic I should write about?

Comments