It's now finally official.........

Well, I never thought that the timing would be this new year’s night… well..let me not jump the gun..

Lots of you should have always wondered, ah this Guy … no Girl Friend…Impossible…and blah blah… and Dear Arjun, quite many a times seriously contemplated to give me lectures on, why I should have a relationship… girl friend..but somewhere he gave me the benefit of doubt..may be John has a GF but is not willing to share…and hmm…. Sarbani, who always wondered that this Fatso, ever flirting and ogling at all the petite girls, some how restrains himself from going further…may be he is after all a nice good guy, but have some raging hormones…

It’s all happened this way, and well – I am happy …infact…bubling with that amazing feeling…. Hmmm..

Prakash, my old pal hosted a new year night party at his house, and all the friends of yester years came along…..Big Camp fire, lots of music, had our own DJ (again old pal)…and ..I arrived there at a lil after mid night after the church service…

Since, I was the last comer, I was the Mr. Attention and…some thing, that really caught my eye…..there a lil far from the noisy friends in a corner ..some one I have been courting (well..now I can say that)….for last 5 yrs…..just a simple smile…

Just one glimpse..and some many thoughts…of all the last 5 yrs…and suddenly .. I was thinking…about the year ahead….infact ..the mind racing…so fast…time seemed to fly…..and after a few..”quiet” reflective moments…..

I got up…played the guitar and sang…(well it sounded good too..as I was singing from the heart..)….the song that just seemed so perfect for the moment……

You fill up my senses…..”…….
……..
…….
…….
………
………
……..
…….
………
………
……..

and 5 mins later, just announced…..

Guys – “It’s now official – 2005 (after courting with the Y2K for 5 years, is NOW in the annals of history – Happy New Year – 2006

Wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006.

- John
P.S: What GF ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
shameless creature... I almost thought you finally got one girl.

Sudhar Jao! Get alife