Nonsense!

I have tolerated nonsense for a tad too long – and yes, I guess, it’s about time to wrap up a few things.

The week that has gone by, I have seen how petty people can be, how magnanimous can bullshit be made to look, and how changing logic and reason, succumbing to the pressure of time (and a whole lot of things) can be coated with a layer of dripping louve (read this).

I am in a demolition mood, but thanks to a couple of good friends – blood is spared. Every time I try to think on anything from passé, my mind leaps a few years ahead into life, and of how things will be – Never really have looked back on the past with spite or benevolence!

…and for the first time – I feel – I should get extremely selfish about what I want, what I want to do, and what I don’t want to do, and there by place the world and everything and everyone into that paradigm – Why – The pain will be less!

The way I am – I give in more than myself into what I do (~work) and with a few people I care about. End of the day – does it really matter – Why do I behave like a peace maker, and burn myself almost as in retribution?

Have any decisions been taken – YES and NO – just on a watch – a week more and it is done.

The only thing that still bothers me, and will bother me I guess – is an unanswered question – and I go to any lengths to get the answer – The answers never really bothered me – Good or bad- I like and appreciate a candid response, for in a candid response, an immense trust is demonstrated and the answer will not really pain, more than a dishonest answer, or even worse, no answer.

Remembering what Swami Vivekanada said– Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached!
Phew - for once, Goals seem to take a back seat!

Comments