Quantifying Risk……

That sounds like a risky job to do. That is something I wanted to do for a long long time…Quantify Risk and create a formula and template to do the same…and use this…for………ya before you jump the gun….for purely projects purposes only.

Boss had to suddenly attend a training, and I was given this task to reevaluate the RISK thingie that is part of every project, bid etc. … so after some good satisfying 3 hours of work – it finally evolved.

So, I officially gave birth to the following new indexes to be used in BIDs.
  • Criticality Index
  • Risk Index
  • Total Risk Factor
  • Aggressiveness Index
  • Allowed Aggressiveness
Now, the best part, I have a meeting sometime later, and guess what… will be measured?

The Risk of using these “RISKY Indexes”….. Can we really Quantify Risk? I bet ….we ……………. ????

Comments